Call Center Representative
Waltham, MA 02451
Shift hours 11:30 am – 8:00 pm Monday - Friday
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
- Obtains caller information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Researches account and transaction records to resolve caller complaints.
- Adheres to policies with regard to caller interactions (providing correct and appropriate information, entering detailed notes on caller’s record regarding the nature of the call, maintaining and respecting caller privacy).
- Informs callers about procedures related to use of services.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Shift hours 11:30 am – 8:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Customer Service Call Center experience.
- Professional phone presence
- Highly motivated to learn
- Strong work ethic and willing to go that extra mile to ensure a superior caller experience
- Experience in a high-volume Call Center
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Exposure to health benefits plans and concepts a big plus
Click the link below to apply: