Call Center Sales Representative - Part Time - Fundraising
in Westlake, OH
Call Center Professionals, if you’re passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Call Center Representatives to assist our world-class clients and their customers with enrollments, renewals, cross sells and upsells. You’ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a fundraiser you will be making phone calls to engage support for well-known national non-profit organizations through our cause related marketing efforts. You will also need to connect emotionally with our donors and have them see us as partners who are working together to aid the non-profit organization.
Specific duties for this fundraising representative role include:
- Ability to empathize and engage both new and existing donors on the value of the organization.
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Ensuring a positive customer experience by educating donors, responding to questions, overcoming objections, and getting commitment for support.
- Keeping informed on the mission, goals and objectives of the non-profit organization
- Documenting all donor information and communications in CRM system
- Understand the impact of maintaining a professional attitude and positive customer experience regardless of the outcome
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Call Center Sales Representatives with a genuine hunger to succeed paired with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Don't have a resume? Click here to provide your employment history.