***ALL APPLICANTS MUST COME IN PERSON TO APPLY!!!***
Seeking friendly, charismatic and knowledgeable Call Center Reps For St. Pete, FL
Same day applications and interviews!*
Employment type: Full-time, Long-Term Temp (Up to 18 months)
- Call Center (Min. 2 years Experience)
- Customer Service Experience
- Background checks and Drug Tests Required for ALL applicants
- Must Possess High School Diploma or GED (Associates Preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with two screen computer systems
- Strong Command of English Language (Bilingual a plus!)
- Professional Attitude
- Reliable transportation
Serves customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining internal databases. Professional appearance and attitude is a must!
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Determines needs of clients by utilizing customer service skills.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains a friendly and clean environment.
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Communication Skills, Ability to listen, Comprehend and Respond to Customer.
- Phone Skills
- Strong and Professional Verbal Communication
- Relationship Developments and Repertoire
- People Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Capable of Multi-tasking in a high volume environment
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturdays as needed.
Only qualified candidates will be considered!
About KeyStaff, Inc:
Looking for a job? Providing opportunities for employment is KeyStaff's business! Our talented associates are on assignment in a vast range of job categories at top companies in major markets across the United States. Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee. At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.
Company website: http://www.mykeystaff.com /
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour