Call Center Supervisor
in Erie, PA
If you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking Call Center Supervisors to lead a team of Call Center Agents. You will develop, coach and manage a team of talented Agents to exceed client and company goals.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Call Center Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for valuing and inspiring a team of Agents through effective and consistent leadership, relationship building, reward and recognition
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute coaching plans based on employee need and as directed by upper management
- Train, develop, and motivate your agents to exceed set performance goals
- Ensure your team is meeting all Corporate, Contact Center and client expectations in all areas of performance, quality and compliance
- Create and maintain a motivating and positive working environment
- Utilize monitoring systems to effectively evaluate and impact performance
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Corporate Education Reimbursement
- Bachelors Degree or 4+ years of management experience preferred
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dynamic personality with a focus on customer service and motivational skills
- Superior organization/time management skills
- Flexible scheduling to cover morning, evening, and weekend shift requirements
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Don't have a resume? Click here to provide your employment history.