Ipsos is the operations division of North America, fulfilling the data collection and data-handling needs of Ipsos researchers. We provide Ipsos researchers with high quality, efficient, and innovate services, enabling them to meet their project objectives and sustain and build lasting client relationships.
CATI Call Center Team Leader
The Bloomfield Hills call center is currently hiring Market ResearchTeam Leadersto work5 shifts per week, including a Saturday or Sunday shift. Our schedules include evening and weekend shifts. As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for oversight of market research interviewers conducting telephone surveys with people throughout Canada and the United States on variety of political, social and consumer topics. There is no telemarketing involved.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage a team of Market Research interviewers.
- Oversee production, quality, and time management of their staff.
- Monitor, Coach, and conduct employee follow-ups. Team Leaders help ensure call center goals are met and interviewers reach their maximum potential.
- Write performance evaluations and conduct disciplinary follow-ups, when applicable.
- Manage day to day execution of projects, working closely with Project Managers and Field Managers to ensure the successful completion of a project while in field.
- Additional project related tasks such as in-depth analysis and creating informative documents.
- Team Leaders may conduct core-training of new hires and take on additional field related tasks like equipment management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and have excellent time management skills.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and application.
- Professional client service-minded approach.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Well-developed and effective interpersonal skills with a commitment to working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum 1 year market research experience.
Sound like the right place for you? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being an#IpsosGameChanger.
Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online by clicking the "Apply" button below. We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.