Looking to make a difference in a child's life? Interested in helping children reach their goals? Join our mission-driven team at ESF Camps & Experiences for a fun and rewarding summer as a Camp Production Assistant.
A Production Assistant is responsible for critical behind-the-scenes tasks associated with daily camp operations.
Production Assistant hours are from 8:00am-4:00pm; Monday Friday. Start and end times may vary depending on the location and camp. Depending on the location, Production Assistants work up to ten (10) consecutive weeks from mid-June through mid-August.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform daily operations and logistics support across all camp programs
- Help to ensure that camp facilities are clean, organized and well-maintained
- Daily set-up and break down of equipment
- Assist with various responsibilities including: camper pick-up and drop-off, late camper arrivals, lunch, water, snack delivery and camp supplies
- Maintain and prepare snack and supply inventory
- Ensure compliance with ESF golf cart safety guidelines
- Work effectively with co-workers and collaborate on various responsibilities
- Exhibit ESF core values at all times and to adhere to all company policies
- Complete assigned paperwork
- Serve as a positive role model to campers
- Push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of thirty-five (35) pounds across campus
- Able to work outside, upright and mobile for six (6) to eight (8) hours per day
- Respond to emergency situations which may include running (up to 1 mile in some cases) and ascending stairs without undue exertion
- Possess physical capacity to fulfill all essential job functions
- Outstanding communication skills which include the ability to use clear, concise and grammatically correct written and oral language in all aspects of professional interaction with campers, their families, peers, leadership team and the larger community
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous work experience preferred
- Minimum of sixteen (16) years of age
- Valid driver's license or permit required
- It is understood you will complete all trainings and pre-employment credentials required by ESF and the state you are working in.
- Reports directly to and takes direction from the Site Director. May also take direction from and is overall accountable to the Assistant Site Director.