Campaign Manager, LATAM
We’re looking for aCampaign Manager to join our growing Latin America (LATAM) team. Procore is expanding our international reach into the LATAM market, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavor. Are you up for the challenge?
As aCampaign Manager,you’ll develop and implement all aspects of marketing campaigns from conception to tactical deployment. Successful candidates have experience working with management, regional sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute targeted action plans in support of generating awareness, building pipeline and creation of sales tools. This role requires a strong understanding of the B2B tech space, additional construction knowledge is highly beneficial.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the broader marketing organization, business line leaders, sales and agency to support, develop, execute a comprehensive marketing strategy designed to drive awareness, lead generation, engagement, pipeline, and revenue
- Develop, create, and execute integrated and timely demand generation and lead nurturing programs that build a pipeline of sales-ready leads
- Support the gathering of market intelligence and define the market opportunity including size, growth, targets and value proposition
- Collaborate with management, agency, media, events, and PR to ensure campaign tactics match market segment needs
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns through Salesforce, Marketo and analytics platforms to ensure that key performance indicators are met
- Collaborative and work cross-functionally to drive awareness of the marketing function across the business
What we’re looking for:
- Native Spanish speaker or Spanish fluency is required
- 3+ years of SaaS/B2B marketing experience
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focused and/or industry-specific marketing campaigns
- Understands digital marketing including website, email, SEO/SEM, social media
- Experience using a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo
- Highly organized, multi-tasking individual with the ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of the construction industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out onto see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.