The Legal Marketing, Campaign Planner is responsible for creating and driving a campaign plan based upon the customer strategy and goal.
- Build and support omnichannel campaign strategy & plans to meet retention, upsell, and acquisition goals.
- Support the development of omni channel tactics including events, paid digital, paid social, nurture, email, and UI/UX (partnership with enterprise digital).
- Serve as campaign plan project manager & expert across agile team.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with marketing strategy, content, demand generation, digital marketing partners and sales teams to delivery effective campaigns and marketing programs.
- Ensure campaign goals/ KPIs are defined (during requirements gathering phase) tracked (during development phase) and measured.
- Manage campaign performance & identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address identified risks.
- Share accountability of continued growth of the business through new channel penetration, go-to-market strategy, demand creation and outbound marketing.
- Collaborate on building digital customer journeys and other customer touchpoints with an eye towards delighting customers and creating seamless, frictionless customer experiences.
- Assist with planning, building, executing and optimizing PPC and paid digital marketing campaigns to drive growth and engagement of our audience.
- Assist with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies across our digital channels.
- Work within budget to achieve high ROI.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results.
- Delivery of effective marketing funnel, from marketing qualified lead to closed sale
- Deliver sales growth through strategic, agile omni channel campaign plans and programs
- Meet SLAs on timelines and budgets
- Maintain or exceed quality expectations
Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple campaign plans simultaneously
- Strong paid digital experience and success
- Experience with reverse funnel methodology to forecast and achieve marketing attributed sales targets
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Skilled at conflict resolution, solution selling and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Highly analytical approach
- Experience operating in a matrixed, agile environment
- 5+ years campaign planning or demand generation experience
- Education: BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America