Cannabis Accountant/Cost Accountant
Our client is a progressive and forward-thinking company whose business is cannabis. Our commitment is unparalleled in the new industry.
The mission of our client is to be the premier supplier of quality cannabis to adults. Our employees are deeply valued and play a vital part in the delivery of this vision.
The Accountant is responsible for the overall packaging, distribution, and manufacturing facilities. Ideal applicant will implement and oversee all aspects of the cost analysis of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Firm understanding of Quickbooks, Microsoft, Excel.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to follow instructions
- High degree of attention to detail to perform assigned tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Accurate math involving ratios.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to interact with guests.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis for at least 8 hour shifts.
- Accessible to receive and send real-time correspondence away from working location and outside of regular hours.
- Must be able to pass required city and state background checks.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- No Felonies and acceptance of extensive background checks to be performed.
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful packaging, manufacturing, and distribution programs.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise details and instructions to workers.