Sales Representative - BayArea
- Sales, 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service, 1 year (Required)
- Brand Ambassador, 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Reliable Transportation (Required)
Who We Are
We are a State License Cannabis Company who is seeking for a self-reliable sales representative. We take pride in the representation of our brand and we want the same to be transparent by the individuals who are a representation of our company. We work diligently with acclaimed farmers, laboratories, physicians and cannabis experts to ensure that we provide the best services.
Full Job Description
We are a rapidly growing cannabis company seeking for a qualified, professional, who is motivated and knowledgeable in the industry. The right candidate will be available for a full-time position as a Sales Representative in the Bay Area.
The ideal candidate has cannabis sales experience and will visit key accounts in their assigned territory to grow sales and achieve sales objectives. This position is responsible for selling products to existing customers and acquiring new business.
- Work with retail accounts to grow sales across all brands
- Travel within assigned territories
- Visit accounts and evaluate brand performance analyze and collect market shared information
- Establish ongoing relationships with exciting and future vendors
- Responsible for creating direct sales through contact with buyers
- Continually monitor account sales, inventory, opportunities, develop a promotional schedule
- Correspond closely with accounts on a daily basis through outgoing/incoming sales calls and emails
- Prepare detailed sales info, brand position and performance updates at regularly scheduled meetings.
- We are looking for someone in the Bay Area that can easily drive to Bay Area destinations
- Bay Area resident with reliable transportation and who can easily navigate to Bay Area destinations
- Reliable transportation and valid California driver’s license is mandatory.
- Computer and software skills
- Laptop and mobile accessibility
- Verbal and communication skills
- Experience with customer-facing, fact-based selling strategies (Outside Sales)
- Existing relationships with owners and decision makers of licensed dispensaries and/or connections to buyers in the industry is preferred.
- Engaging, persuasive and approachable personality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Well organized, determined, motivated and driven
- Passion for meeting new people and promoting products in a competitive environment
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for cannabis culture preferred
- Previous sales experience a MUST
- B2B Sales experience
- Must be 21+
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Base Salary + Commission
- Team Leader
- Group meetings and training sessions required in the Bay Area
Base Salary + Commission