Cantor Fitzgerald: VP/MD FX Sales
Our expanding FX business is seeking VP/MD candidates for our institutional FX sales desk in the NY office. The ideal candidate will have established relationships and a history of generating and converting new institutional leads. We are looking for an entrepreneurial salesperson with prior execution or trading experience across FX spot, forward, NDFs and Options are preferred. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute and help grow the FX Sales desk at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Responsible for marketing and executing FX products for clients. Products include FX spot, forwards, NDFs, options, EFPs and Block Futures.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with hedge funds, CTA’s, banks and other asset managers.
- Provide innovative ideas and timely market information, pricing and execution services via phone and electronic platforms.
- Ability to identify potential prospects and convert those into active client relationships.
- Collaborate and cross sell with other product groups including equities, fixed income and prime brokerage services to deliver the resources of the firm.
- Initiative and independent judgement to analyze, problem solve and respond to client issues
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Deep understanding of trading markets, FX products
- Evaluate and escalate issue or problems to management
- Team player with ability to back up other accounts
- Solid understanding of banking regulatory environment
- Ensure best practices are followed across compliance, marketing, execution
- Review and comply with Firm policies applicable to your business activities
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant Foreign Exchange sales desk experience
- FX pricing and/or trading experience
- Series 3 and 7 preferred