This position will require 30% overnight travel.
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Facilities Construction / Maintenance Technicians. Whether you’re looking for a a reputable Company or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you'll do
As a Facilities Construction / Maintenance Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service for VIOC service centers and regional offices. You will be responsible for completing capital projects and building maintenance at service centers located in the surrounding area- responding to emergency calls, evaluating needs and performing maintenance to keep our service centers safe and well-maintained.
- Complete Capital projects on time and within budget
- Perform preventive maintenance in trades such as plumbing/pipefitting, painting, hydraulics, data and security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry and electrical
- Electrical repairs: Switch, receptacle, breaker, ballast, fixture and motor replacement
- Plumbing repairs: toilet, sink, faucet & dispenser replacement/repair
- Responding to emergency calls
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work both individually and part of a team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a valid driver's license with a clean record
- You have 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises / VIOC?
For over 30 years, we’ve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn’t it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within– a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability