VSolvit LLC is seeking an IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity), Remote Senior Capture Manager. The Capture Manage must have a diverse background, government contracting, management, capture, and engagement skills with the ability to focus on awarded vehicles (DOD Contracts/U.S. federal government contracting). The Capture Manager will leverage executive-level relationships to develop targeted sales strategies that convey a customized approach to all business pursuits. The Capture Manager will leverage strong DoD customer knowledge by identifying and maximizing our ability to be successful in delivering IT service-based solutions to our customers. Applicants are responsible for managing and maximizing vehicle awards and improve solutions for government customers. The Capture Manager will understand DOD Contract vehicles and understands how they can be leveraged to grow work with ENCORE and other vehicles. VSolvit has a proven track record of past performances in the areas of custom software development and has managed technical programs for DoD and non-DoD government entities. The Capture Manager will have the freedom to grow the business under ENCORE or other awards using knowledge of customers and vehicle workings. The Capture Manager coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Leading IDIQ capture activities focused on VSolvit GWAC vehicles
- Supporting in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes
- Coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of agreements
- Develop new business strategies and expand service offerings and opportunities
- Development of customer penetration master plans and schedules, as well as, solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to programs from various departments
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
The Capture Manager is an experienced advisor to the other program teams regarding projects, tasks, and operations. The ideal Capture Manager relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will have the internal drive to meet and exceed customer expectations and work to provide solutions for various customer needs. A high degree of creativity and latitude may be required. This position will report to VSolvit's Director of Intelligence and Analysis with interactions with executives and stakeholders. The Business Development group will support this role as well as technically by various SME's as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years' technology and solutions background within Program/Project Management
- 3+ years' Program Management experience
- 3+ years' Capture Management experience
- 3+ years' DoD, U.S. federal government contracting Program Management experience
- 3+ years' with Technology related solutions
- 1+ years IDIQ contract management experience
- MBA or other Master's Degree a plus
- Ability to obtain Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- DoD and non-DoD Program Management experience
- 7+ years' DoD program experience
- 3+ years' GWAC experience (ENCORE, Alliant, ITES, 8a STARS, etc.)
- PMP or similar project management-related certification highly preferred but not required
- Experience with IT services, Scrum Master Certified is a plus
- Displayed ability to perform a variety of complex Project and Program Management tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maximize DoD contract service-related awards
- Superior communication skills
- United States Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance by working with the VSolvit Facility Security Officer is a condition of employment
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status .