Capture Manager, Ft. Meade, MD; Fair Oaks, VA; and Telework
Tiber Creek Consulting, Inc. specializing in custom-designed information technology products and services is seeking a full time or part time senior level Capture Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have senior level DISA experience as well as experience targeting the market, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and leading business development teams through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring; development of the value proposition, win strategy and offer design; bid a business case; proposal product development, color reviews, submission, final proposal revisions, hand-off for implementation, lessons learned continuous improvement, new business budgeting and cost control. We offer generous medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance benefits, flexible spending, 401(k), ample vacation/leave time, skills building opportunities and a great work environment.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD; Fair Oaks, VA; and Telework
Education: B.S./B.A.; advanced degree preferred.
Experience: 20+ years working in Government Information Technology industry is preferred; DISA experience is required.
Clearance: DoD Secret or TS clearance, due to military contract requirements.
Related Experience Must Include:
- Extensive IT Government experience within DISA is required to be considered for this position.
- Experience with relationship building of new and existing partnerships and customers.
- Information Technology professional services sales lifecycle to the federal government; systems engineering and technical assistance experience preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Core market sustainment and new business growth across a portfolio. Responsible for new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, and capture.
- Manage multiple IDIQs to include reviewing opportunities, proposing bid/no bid actions, and marking in management tracking.
- Develop strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI).
- Develop relationships with existing customers and partners with the mission to identify new and upcoming business opportunities.
- Support winning strategies by assisting in identifying and developing the right team that will increase win percentages.
- Support the proposal effort on opportunities that you have identified and captured.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment. Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer. Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
- DoD Secret or TS clearance, due to military contract requirements.
Manager of Clinical Data Management