At Castle Automotive Group, we are a diverse community of people, all working together to make great things happen. We offer a professional environment with extensive training and growth that includes performance-based development. We are looking for individuals with interesting backgrounds who want to be a part of a rewarding, innovative and collaborative workplace. We truly believe that our team members are the driving force behind our success and are committed to delivering the greatest customer experience every day.
Are you a highly motivated individual with a positive personality and passion for working in a fast-paced, customer driven environment? If this sounds like you, then consider applying to join our team!
What We Offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Career advancement
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are looking for qualified, quality people who are ready to start their career within our family.
To learn more about us visit: https://jointeamcastle.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.