Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Card Operations Analyst
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Under general supervision and some review of work in progress, this position is responsible for maintaining card operations and processing card requests on a daily basis for products including but not limited to Commuter and Health Card Debit Cards. Works closely with the Customer Service department to resolve customer’s issues and respond to inquiries.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Receives requests for additional cards as well as replacement requests. Processes requests accordingly, following standard operating procedures. Responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Reviews and resolves blocked merchant requests. This may entail performing researching facts and circumstances surrounding issues before resolution may be reached.
- Processes returned Health Care & Commuter Cards as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Services to research and respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues related to debit cards. This may include working through the appropriate process to resolve disputes and researching facts and circumstances surrounding issues before resolution may be reached.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in an organized professional manner is required. Excellent fact-finding and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required to relay information and resolve issues as described. A customer service orientation is essential.
- A superior attention to detail and the ability to perform work that is detailed and somewhat routine is necessary. Incumbents must be able to perform work with some time restrictions and limited resources and still maintain an adequate level of accuracy.
A basic knowledge and understanding of math and business as normally obtained through a high school diploma or equivalent. Some college education and business courses are preferred.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.