We are adding 4 - 5 BC fellowship-trained Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists to our team! Large population growth in the Valley has led to an increase in volume and an expansion of our cardiovascular procedure services. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
With a 27-year history of practicing cardiovascular hearts in the Valley, Arizona Heart Anesthesia in partnership with National Partners in Healthcare Arizona has built a large practice where physicians can thrive. Deep-rooted relationships with surgeons allow for an extremely collaborative environment, and long-standing relationships with the hospitals continue to bring substantial stability to the group.
Wed love to talk further about the opportunity with our group!
Additional Job Details:
- Average of 1-2 hearts per day, with some days consisting of complex vascular cases
- Large quantity of structural heart procedures
- Senior members of the group available as a resource for questions/second opinions
- As much autonomy as you prefer
Compensation package and Benefits:
- Base salary of $425,000 first year, $475,000 second year for 0-5 yrs experience : 5+, salary negotiable
- Partnership Track available after two years - income potential goes to $650,000 - $750,000
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus after two years
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with 5% company contribution
- Paid malpractice insurance and 100% paid long-term disability