Cath Lab ManagerTexas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Overall responsibility for the management and administration of the assigned nursing units by providing qualified personnel and in a cost effective environment to ensure the delivery of quality nursing care.
· Administers and interprets personnel policies and procedures including wage and salary to each employee upon hire, 100% of the time.
· Recruits, interviews, selects and hires employees for the assigned units to maintain adequate coverage of each area.
· Ensures appropriate orientation of new personnel as evidenced by feedback from errands, staff and completion by errands of unit based competencies and check-off list.
· Consistently collaborates with Human Resources on employee relations issues.
· Regularly attends mandatory meetings unless approval is obtained from appropriate personnel.
· Uses the hospital Performance Improvement model to identify and resolve various issues and improve outcomes both interdepartmentally and intradepartmentally.
· Accurately documents processes identified and improvement of this process.
· Turns in applicable reports to the Performance Improvement Council on a quarterly basis.
· Participates in data collection, analysis and reporting for on-going Performance Improvement activities.
· Provides good leadership to others.
· Effectively role models appropriate behavior and leadership to all employees, exemplifying the mission and values of the system.
· Maintains a consistently high level of quality throughout the department in services provided to all customers, both internal and external.Qualifications
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing. MSN preferred.
· Licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas.
· Minimum of five years’ experience in an acute care setting with demonstrated leadership abilities; appropriate decision making with a history of positive interpersonal relationships with hospital staff, patients and visitors.
· Minimum of two years previous experience as Head Nurse or Supervisor required.
The Cath Lab Manager practices as a professional nurse within the limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for the overall management and administration of the assigned nursing units which includes hiring appropriate and adequate staff, planning, submitting annual budget, is accountable for operating within the approved budget. The Cath Lab Manager is accountable for ensuring that quality nursing care is given to each patient 24 hours a day. Must be able to function independently and efficiently as a member of the hospital team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.