Doyou have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join ResearchMedical Center afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts withcompassion.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a CathLab Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
Cath lab technicians are cardiovascular technologistswho work in our facilities and run tests on heart health. They assist with theinsertion of catheters into the heart, and are responsible for measuring andadministering special fluids.
- Proceduresdone in the cath lab/hybrid range from but not limited to diagnostic heartcaths, interventional heart caths, TAVR, TMVR, watchman and cardiomems.
- The lab alsoworks with vascular surgeons and performs many peripheral procedures.
- Call is evenly distributed between staff.
- The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm with weekend and weekday call schedule.
- Under the general supervision of the Cath Lab Supervisor and the CVServices Director, the Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist, in cooperation with thephysicians and nursing personnel, assists with diagnostic and therapeuticinvasive cardiology patient procedures in the catheterization labs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of radiographic imaging, patientphysiologic monitoring and cardiac arrhythmias recognition.
- Complies with principles of sterile technique.
- Collects and assembles data for database, outcome analysis andperformance improvement.
- Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the Cath LabSupervisor or CV Services Director to assure the department runs effectivelyand efficiently.
- The Cath Lab Tech is required to participate in the on-call rotation andis required to respond within 30 minutes to the Cath Lab when on call.