Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Days, Weekend Call
Our Cardiac Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists administers anesthesia for all cardiac and vascular procedures employing a variety of techniques to render persons insensible to pain during a variety of surgical, dental, obstetric, and diagnostic procedures. Evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and assist in identification of alternative strategies. Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development for patients of adult age through geriatrics. Assess and interpret data reflective of the patient's status and provide care relative to their age-specific needs in accordance with the department''s policies, procedures, and standards of care.
They are directed by an Anesthesiologist and work in a collaborative team approach to improve quality, safety, and control costs. Serve as clinical mentor for Student Nurse Anesthetists.
Due to our continued growth, Memorial Medical Center has multiple needs for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Positions are available full time in the Main OR, CVOR or as a split 50/50 between Main OR and CVOR.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Diverse case mix
- Newest technology available with standardized equipment throughout the health system
- Robust EHR (Cerner)
- Hospital employed; competitive salary and benefits package
- Reimbursement for continuing education with educational leave time
- Financial assistance of up to $30,000 available while pursuing anesthesia education
- Sign on bonus of up to $30,000
- Relocation assistance available