Salary Range: $52.35 - $63.94
Summary of Duties: Performs high quality Cardiac Ultrasound, performs EKGs, Stress Echo, TEEs, Nuclear Perfusion Stress testing, TEE Holter Monitoring and other duties as assigned.Educational Requirements
- High School Graduate with diploma and completion of a Cardiac Sonography Program with externship required.
- Currently performs Cardiac Ultrasound.
- Current AHA BLS required.
- RDCS, RCS or eligibility preferred.
- One (1) year working as a Cardiac Sonographer with one year experience performing EKG procedures, and Cardiac Stress Testing in a hospital setting.
- Ability to push EKG and Echo equipment, use of computer systems to include CPACS.
- Stamina to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to work productively in a busy and complex environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate recognition of atypical EKG patterns and arrhythmias.