Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Conducts specialized examinations in Cardiovascular Radiology ensuring that procedures are performed according to Parkland, stat, and regulatory standards.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (AAHEP) Radiology Program.
- Must have five years experience in Special Procedures and /or Cath. Lab/EP.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for the experience requirements.
- Must have an American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT) certification; OR, Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS).
- Must have a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) OR Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist (LMRT) by Texas Department of Health or Texas Medical Board. Incumbents whose certifications expire(d) between December 2015 and February 2016 will have until February 28, 2016 to renew.
- Must have a current Advanced Cardiopulmonary Lifesaving certificate (ACLS) or successfully complete a course upon initial orientation.
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card or successfully complete a course upon initial orientation from one of the following: American Heart Association, American Red Cross Rescuer, Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of radiologic special procedures and knowledge of computer software applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.