The Heart Center at Huntsville Hospital Seeks a Cardiologist to Join Our Current Staff
The Heart Center is a hospital-owned practice seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible General Cardiologists to join our established group. The practice was founded in 1979 and has since grown into a lucrative practice with more than 40 Cardiologists, 6 Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 3 cardiac anesthesiologists. We are the dominant cardiology group in North Alabama, owning more than 90% of the market with an excellent payor mix. Physicians are employed by HH Heart Center, LLC which is a wholly-owned entity of Huntsville Hospital, one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the nation (with 881 beds), serving all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. This provides the group access to a large base of patients supported by a referral base of 170+ primary care physicians.
The main office is located in Huntsville with satellites in several of the surrounding communities. New physicians can enjoy several amenities including an excellent starting salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Huntsville, is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked 7th Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News