Saint Joseph Physician Network and Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Interventional Cardiology physician to join a group located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
The selected candidate will join two interventional cardiologists, three general cardiologists and one EP cardiologist. State-Of-The-Art Siemens equipment is available in the three cardiology suites and two interventional radiology suites. The group performs about 350 procedures per year. A Structural Heart program is under development; a full service EP cardiologist is available; other standard supporting diagnostics are available; and an active vascular program is in place.
The successful candidate will be willing to do general cardiology work and will help manage many established patients from departing physician.
Call for this opportunity is 1:5.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Interventional Cardiology physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Cardiology physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays, 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.