Community Physician Network is seeking a Cardiologist with fellowship training in Congestive Heart Failure to join our network at Community Heart and Vascular Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Extensive array of heart failure services: LVADs, percutaneous mechanical circulatory devices, and pulmonary artery monitors; cardio-oncology; pulmonary hypertension; robust multi-site heart failure outpatient clinics
- Full complement of subspecialties and state-of-the-art programs: interventional/structural (TAVR, percutaneous mitral valve, CTO); electrophysiology (lead extraction, LAA occlusion device); cardio-thoracic and vascular surgery
- A collegial environment that fosters both collaboration and autonomy
- Network leadership that is uniquely shared with physicians
- Growth opportunities for career development and physician well being
Licensure & Certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Cardiology with fellowship training in Congestive Heart Failure. Eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.