St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates (SPHPMA) has full time employment opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiology physicians to join a practice located in Schenectady, New York.
Since the practice's founding in 1990, it has been on the cutting edge of cardiovascular care for residents of Schenectady and Saratoga counties and the surrounding area. Composed of 25 cardiologists and 10 physician assistants, the practice currently offers a full range of cardiovascular testing, diagnostic, and treatment services for residents of Schenectady, Montgomery, Fulton and Saratoga counties.
SPHPMA has a strong cardiovascular physician practice presence in the Capital Region with offices in Albany, Troy, Clifton Park and Glens Falls, and Saratoga Springs.
Applicants should have the following requirements: Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology; an interest in Non-Invasive Cardiology and procedures; and an interest in both inpatient and outpatient care provision. New and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
These are excellent opportunities for Non-Invasive Cardiology physicians to join an outstanding practice within St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary to start with eventual move into a comprehensive program with productivity and quality incentives built right in
- Starting Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program