Northwest Texas Healthcare System, a 495-bed acute care medical center located in Amarillo, TX, has been providing high quality medical care to the residents of Northwest Texas and the Panhandle since 1924. The hospital is now recruiting a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon for an employed position to join and assist with the development of a new CT Surgery program.
- Hospital-employed position
- BC/BE Thoracic Surgery
- 5-10 years of experience preferred
- Surgeon will have critical role in developing a new comprehensive Cardiothoracic program
- Experience in CTS program development is ideal
- Position will include a full range of surgical procedures, including robotics
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Guaranteed Base salary
- Bonus & Incentives
- Full employed benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Medical malpractice insurance, PTO, CME, 401(k)
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation assistance
- Loan repayment assistance may also be available
- Texas has no state income tax and is a tort reform state
This employed position is with a hospital-affiliated multispecialty group providing Primary Care, Neurology, Orthopedics, Vascular and Cardiovascular Surgical services. This is an excellent opportunity to build a successful new practice in an attractive and growing community with a strong referral base.
Amarillo, TX: At 3,672 feet altitude with consistent breezes and low humidity, Amarillo enjoys 270 days of sunshine annually and four distinct seasons. Top-rated schools, upscale neighborhoods with views, and well-appointed country clubs offer families and individuals an exceptional quality of life. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful at nearby Palo Duro Canyon, the second largest canyon in the United States. World class skiing and snowboarding can be found in Taos, NM, only a 5 hour drive away. Amarillo boasts a vibrant cultural arts scene including a Symphony, a Ballet, an Opera, museums, and art galleries. Sports teams, diverse restaurants and cuisine, great shopping, annual festivals, and a historic downtown combine to present a variety of entertainment options. With the metro area population approaching 250,000 and an international airport with quick flights to other Texas and U.S. cities, Amarillo is an emerging city with abundant opportunities!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Nathan Arnett - Physician Recruiter