The Cardiovascular Interventional Technologist Level II (CIT II) sets exposure parameters and provides the radiographic technical expertise during cardiovascular, neurovascular and angiographic procedures.
- Competent to work in 3 services working to proficiency in all services. - Cardiovascular - adult - Cardiovascular - pediatric - Neurovascular - Interventional Radiology Vascular - EP (Device Implant) - EP Full (Optional)
- Provides scrub assistance during procedures.
- Sets exposure parameters on fixed and mobile angiography equipment.
- Enters data such as patient demographics in imaging equipment.
- Correctly archives images in CVIS or PACs
- General understanding of imaging techniques, protocols and equipment functions.
- Operates and trouble-shoots ancillary equipment. General understanding of needed supplies, measurement, archival.
- Competent on all angio equipment and for ancillary equipment used in learned services.
- Performs routine cleaning of procedural area and equipment.
- Verifies & completes all documentation to include RIS, EPIC and Qsight Inventory
- Utilizes time efficiently, able to prioritize work, asks for reassignment when free.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of cardiovascular progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- BLS Basic Life Support.
- ACLS Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support within 6 months of hire.
- RTF California State Fluoroscopic Permit.
- CRT Certified by the State of California Department of Health Services in Diagnostic Radiology
- ARRT RTR American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification Reg. Tech-Radiography