Coastal Southern California
Be a part of a team who is consistently recognized for its outstanding heart care! This well-established practice is expanding and is looking for Cardiovascular Surgery Physician to join their team located along California’s pristine coastline.
- Competitive salary based on training and experience plus production bonus
- Cover only 1 hospital- manageable shared call schedule in a collegial atmosphere
- State-of-the art catherization lab and stent center with a Da Vinci Robot
- Ideal candidate will be trained in cardiovascular, cardiothoracic, endovascular, coronary and valve surgery cases
- Excellent benefits package includes malpractice insurance, 401k retirement with matching, PTO, CME and more
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Just sixty miles northwest of Los Angeles, the seaside city of Oxnard offers oceanfront recreation, exceptional weather, and miles of uncrowded beaches! This city is near everything Los Angeles has to offer coupled with the beauty of Southern California’s Coast!
- Enjoy sunset strolls at Mandalay Beach or take an intimate kayaking trip at Channel Island Harbor
- Culturally rich and ethnically diverse- Elevate your senses with the sweet and spicy international flavors of Oxnard!
- Surfing, hiking, sailing, golf, horseback riding and more…you name it, they have it!
- UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, USC, Pepperdine University all within a short drive
To be considered for this Cardiovascular Surgery Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CVS 21991
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Cardiovascular Surgery Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.