This position is responsible for assisting with stress testing, holter and event monitor application and scanning plus performing various patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. They assist the physicians and nursing staff by performing any delegated duties, specialized procedures in assisting with the care of clinic patients.
- High school diploma required; Graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant Program preferred; ECG Rhythm Interpretation Course
- Telemetry experience preferred
- Experience with stress testing and holter/event monitors preferred
- Basic mathematical skills
- Preferred but not required: CPR (lifesaver) certified; Current Medical Laboratory Assistant License
- Ability to read, write, and speak intelligible English; Ability to communicate with patient, family, peers and medical personnel
- Requires emotional stability and resilience. Must be adaptable to change and receptive to delegated responsibilities