Req # 25724
First Things First Care Coordination Phoenix South South Central Family Health Center
Grant - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week, Days
(24) $20.55 - $32.88
Under the direction of the Clinic Manager, assists families with family, health and parenting issues identified during clinic visits.Responds to concerns and questions about childhood development from families and staff by identifying and offering better parenting techniques through available resources in the clinic, Family Learning Center, and the community.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Child Development, Family Studies, Social Work, Child Psychology, Early Childhood or related field. Must have at least three (3) years of experience demonstrating the ability to implement and assess effectiveness of family education programs. Child Life specialist certification is preferred. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation. Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards. Requires excellent computer skills. Creativity, initiative and independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.Must have strong public speaking skills.Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Must be bilingual in Spanish or one of the 26 languages utilized in the Refugee Women's Clinic.The 26 languages include:1) Amharic; 2) Arabic; 3) Burmese; 4) Chin; 5) Dinka; 6) Dinka; 7) English; 8) Farsi; 9) French; 10) Haussa; 11) Hindi; 12) Karen; 13) Kareni; 14) Khran; 15) Kinyarwanda; 15) Kirundi; 16) Korean; 17) Kunama; 18) Nepali; 19) Oromo; 20) Russian; 21) Somali; 22) Spanish; 23) Swahili; 24) Tigrinya; 25) Urdu; and 26) Vietnamese.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And were delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Childrens Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year