Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Coordinate and supervise one or more programs, provide oversight of administration and implementation of project work plans. Responsible for the development and tracking of clinical patient education and outcomes. Provide guidance and assistance to Vista Community Clinic patients by helping them manage their health care.
- Help to improve health outcomes and reduce health disparities for Vista Community Clinic patients with and without chronic diseases
- Provide oversight of administration and implementation of care coordination model
- Oversee completion of program objectives and recommend changes in model as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with clinical and operations staff
- Assist in the development of a wide range of materials such as educational curriculum, fliers and news releases
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include evening and/or weekend hours
- Valid California driver's license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation; clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year care coordination, patient navigation, case management, social work or health education experience
- BA degree
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities