Massachusetts National Guard Care Coordinator - CIVILIAN OPPORTUNITY
GiaCare has the opportunity to hire Care Coordinators for the Massachusetts National Guard. The primary location will be at Hanscom AFB.
Typical Schedule (Based on 40 hour work week):
- Monday - Friday
- 8 AM - 5 PM
As a team member with GiaCare, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- CEU/Education Reimbursement
Please contact us by calling 954-651-9022 ext. 225 if you have any questions or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact medical offices and fax release of information to obtain medical documentation.
- Follow up with same to check on status of records and ensure timely return of documents.
- Assist with tracking medical appointments by communication with unit, and/or Solider to ensure Soldier attendance and submission of follow up documentation.
- Provide all medical documents received for case management to Records Custodian.
- Ensure all medical documentation received for any Soldier and/or their medical team is received and placed in appropriate electronic record, (Health Readiness Record -HRR) to include all office notes, imaging, testing, lab work, and referrals).
- Label and index uploaded medical documents correctly and avoid duplication of documents in electronic record.
- Maintain soldier medical records in accordance with Army Regulation.
- Maintain Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) standards and guidelines.
-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
-General administrative experience