Community Based Services Division
Care Coordinator Supervisor
$2,000 sign on Bonus!
JRI has been voted by their employees as The Top 100 Places to Work by the Boston Globe the last 4 years in a row! We are offering an amazing opportunity to start or continue your career at JRI while developing your leadership skills at our Boston Community Based Services Program located in Jamaica Plain. We are seeking a reliable and dynamic Program Director to lead staff in the positions of Clinical Supervisors, Clinicians, Therapeutic Mentors, as well as Therapeutic Training & Support and Administrative staff.
Our goal is to provide the children and families we serve with the most culturally responsive, trauma informed, best practice treatment available. Our Boston Community Based Services Program provides home/community based care to a diverse and robust community, servicing a wide variety of racial, cultural, linguistic and ethnic backgrounds. The majority of the individuals served are residents of Boston, Brighton, Hyde Park, Roxbury and Dorchester; and mostly self-identify as African American, Asian, biracial or multiracial. Additionally, 37% of residents in Boston have a native language other than English therefore; it is vital that our leadership represent the individuals served and understand the needs of a diverse community.
Bilingual/Spanish or Haitian Creole speaking applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Master’s Degree with an Independent license in social work, psychology, education or a related field with experience working with children & families, experience with Wraparound and an eagerness to advance your personal leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort with technology and learning various electronic systems including eHana, our client electronic medical record.
- Understanding of CBHI and community based intervention.
- A willingness to learn, manage and organize programmatic details such as, quality assurance and reporting, monitoring caseload assignment, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community and state agency partners.
- An awareness of the needs and comfort in supervising and supporting a diverse workforce.
- To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 day a year plus 11 holidays
- Employer-sponsored Pension Plan
- 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
- Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $3,600 per year
- Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
- 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
- Vision insurance offered through EyeMed
- Employer-paid Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
And much, much more…Join us to find out!
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
Reyna Shephard/ Recruiter