Community Based Services Division
Care Coordinator Supervisor
$2,000 sign on Bonus!
JRI has been voted by their employees as The Top 100 Places to Work by the Boston Globe the last 4 years in a row! We are offering an amazing opportunity to start or continue your career at JRI while developing your leadership skills.Our Lawrence Community Service Agency is seeking a full-time LMHC or LICSW to join our management team. Care coordination is driven by the needs of the family and is developed through a Wraparound process consistent with System of Care philosophy. Our mission is to ensure that families and their children with significant behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs obtain the services necessary for success in home, school and community.
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision, in a positive team environment, to Intensive Care Coordinators working with high risk families
- Ensure written documentation meets standards set by MassHealth
- Assist Program Director in ensuring that quality and culturally responsive services occur within the program
- Manage risk and safety issues effectively
- Participate in agency-wide trainings, management team meetings and weekly supervision
- Maintain a positive working relationship with community providers
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Master’s Degree with an Independent license in social work, psychology, education or a related field with experience working with children & families, experience with Wraparound and an eagerness to advance your personal leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort with technology and learning various electronic systems including eHana, our client electronic medical record.
- Understanding of CBHI and community based intervention.
- A willingness to learn, manage and organize programmatic details such as, quality assurance and reporting, monitoring caseload assignment, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community and state agency partners.
- An awareness of the needs and comfort in supervising and supporting a diverse workforce.
- To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 day a year plus 11 holidays
- Employer-sponsored Pension Plan
- 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
- Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $3,600 per year
- Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
- 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
- Vision insurance offered through EyeMed
- Employer-paid Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
And much, much more…Join us to find out!
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.