PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Responsible for collaborating with healthcare providers and physicians for problem solving, prioritizing and facilitating patient care objectives, the coordination and development of staff education, and discharge patient education and follow-up for the area assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Two years recent clinical experience in an acute care hospital. Prior Case Management experience, preferred.
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.