Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach REALTORS is the premier real estate company serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The company has over 70 offices, 700 employees and 4,500 real estate agents. We are a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, and as a customer-focused, quality organization, we achieve success one client at a time. Our company emphasizes local decision-making, which results in the most efficient and responsive relationship with our customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Career Counselor/Recruiter to service our Bucks County and Lehigh Valley offices. This position recruits sales agents and works with our sales leaders. May coordinate recruiting seminars and programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and conduct interviews of new and experienced sales associates from competing companies and through personal networking, cold calling and working closely with the VP, Career Center. (60-70%)
- Attend sales and management meetings. Participate in special events to maintain visibility in the community to facilitate recruiting and further company’s exposure. Attend other meetings and events including state and local real estate meetings and boards to promote the company and its services. (10-15%)
- Perform administrative activities necessary for budget administration and planning, organizing, integrating, measuring, and reporting work performance. (5-7%)
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures and make recommendations for changes when necessary.
- Encourage participation by agents in the company’s core services. (5-7%)
- Assist sales managers in developing activities that support all brokerage goals. (0-10%)
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resource management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years recruiting or related experience
- Five years real estate experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and email.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, a customer service focus.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- May need current real estate salesperson license
- May need other related real estate designations including GRI, CRB or be working to attain them.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401(k), and a generous vacation policy.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach REALTORS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).