- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Dallas
- Other Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington; United States,New York,Long Island City
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19025681
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’sexplains what we do andexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
We are looking for a new member of our team to join our Digital Audience Management team supporting North America Consumer Brands. This role will be a part of the team focused on managing the execution of marketing strategy through programmatic media, search, and affiliate channels.
- Collaborate with Marketing and data science to build a cohesive and actionable customer segmentation strategy - create a unified view of audience data
- Analyze internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decision and initiatives, from planning phases through activation
- Develop advanced customer segmentation strategies and use segmentation to build audiences, target and find those customers across marketing channels
- Influence internal teams and take a leadership role to ensure that key audience segmentations are used appropriately and regularly
- Lead audience activation management, processes, evolution and vision – oversee data taxonomy creation, segmentation set up & measurement, develop testing plans and advance capability roadmap and strategy
- Be the subject matter expert in audience data management and insights - build a learning agenda to evangelize audience management best practices and educate marketers
- Understand the latest industry trends and use cases surrounding the use of the DMP and be a champion of best practices in the industry
- Develop an audience measurement framework and define a roadmap to reach identified KPIs across marketing tech stack (CRM tools, DMP, web analytics,)
- Regularly collaborate with vendors and internal legal teams to ensure compliance associated with data-sharing, data-ingestion and data-transfer processes
- Drive process improvement to create transparency in the media process to enable a more effective modeling environment
- Ensure alignment of Ad Server tagging to core data initiatives
- BS/ MS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 5 -7 years’ experience in Digital analytics (AB/Multivariate testing, site and media measurement)
- 3-5 years of professional related experience in CRM and or digital media
- 2 years’ experience operating DMP or CDP (preferably Oracle BlueKai, Sizemak/RocketFuel),
- Experience in developing advanced measurement frameworks and insight
- Exceptional strategic knowledge of the digital Martech ecosystem, platforms and capabilities
- Proficiency in channel decisioning platform capabilities (DSPs, search engines, email, site decisioning)
- Familiarity with digital advertising ecosystem (Ad servers, ad exchanges and bidding algorithms)
- Familiarity with CRM onboarding partners (Neustar, LiveRamp, etc.)
- Experience with syndicated research sources/tools (Nielsen, ComScore, etc.) as well as consumer and market research practices
- Experience using statistical techniques such as regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, factor analysis and experimental design.
- Advanced experience with SQL and R or SAS
- Ability to understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions on how best to solve these problems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively within the group and across business units/functions
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills