- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Commercial and Business Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19025680
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Merchant Services & Payroll Manager unit is part of the Small Business segment which is part of Retail Banking and Mortgage organization within the Global Consumer Bank. The Merchant Services & Payroll Manager unit provides the opportunity to gain experience in supporting sales efforts and revenue growth as well as first line of defense third party risk management a crucial role in Citi’s strategic goal of delivering a clean year.
This position is vital in developing and delivering business and sales metrics required to achieve business goals and execute robust third party risk management controls. This position will support the Third Party Risk Management team by maintaining First Data and Payroll Manager records and reporting on the CASP tool including responsibility for level 3 customer escalations and adhere to Citi record retention reporting requirements. Some travel is required to conduct on-site audits.
- Perform third party control monitoring including holdingmonthly SLA meetings with third party relationships,monitor corrective action, and timely completion of TPRM and KI reporting
- Conduct First Data on-site reviews under the direction of the Program Manager
- Support governance process through meeting minutes, tracking action items, and updating charters
- Responsible for keeping the Policy & Procedures describing control monitoring up to date and in compliance with Citi’s third party management requirements
- Create, maintain and deliver business reports such as: Banker Compensation report, Monthly Revenue Validation reporting, Daily/Monthly metric reporting, Year End Merchant Goal Performance, monthly RBB Productivity
- Lead design and creation of senior management presentations
- Responsible for handling level 3 customer complains (i.e. Presidentials, Executive Response Unit).
- Represent the Merchant Services business on monthly Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards meetings
- Resolve inquiries regarding lead submissions and compensation
- Minimum BA/BS. Preferred MA/M.Sc./MBA degree.
- Preferred 5 years of relevant experience in control functions and senior management/stakeholder reporting in financial services
- Drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles
- Ability to present information in a succinct format including reports/presentations to senior management
- Proficient in all MS Office applications in particular Microsoft Excel, Access, SharePoint, InfoPath, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to solve complex issues and apply an appropriate risk management response
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work large data sets into actionable insights
- Ability to thrive in a flexible matrix organization and network with internal/external stakeholders
- National travel is required.