- Primary Location: United States,Nevada,Las Vegas
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19025063
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s explains what we do and explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Citigold Relationship Banker will attract, deepen and manage financial relationships with affluent clients. With access to sophisticated products and tools, s/he will utilize a team-based approach to provide holistic solutions to complex financial needs. The Citigold Relationship Banker will provide a differentiated customer experience that supports our Citigold value proposition.
Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share of the affluent segment through a superior customer experience.
Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools.
With the support of product specialists, intuitively recognize and understand a client's banking, credit and investment needs and goals in order to provide holistic financial solutions.
Provide regular value-added engagement with clients- High touch, face-to-face meetings at client's preferred location, consistent communication, access to seminars, etc.
Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities.
Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate (including, but not limited to Lending Consultants and CPWM advisor, Small Business Partners, Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, etc)
Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients have a positive in-branch experience
The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
- 7 years financial services experience
- 3 years sales/service experience to high net worth clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of sophisticated financial services/tools appropriate for affluent market
- Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses required - with 90 days to obtain Life & Health
- Strong financial and business acumen
- PC skills required, including Microsoft Office
- Strategic planning skills and proven ability to develop successful sales plans
- Demonstrated track record of acquiring and managing portfolio of customers to achieve/exceed challenging sales goals
- Ability to build and leverage strategic working relationships both externally and internally
- High impact communication skills to effectively engage affluent consumers
- Superior service skills/"client first" approach resulting in strong customer loyalty
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Team orientation with strong collaboration skills and willingness to support all roles on branch team when needed
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to work in a changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong integrity and professionalism