- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: OPERATIONS - SERVICES
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19016953
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s explain what we do and explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for authoritatively managing the client and associated reference data across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) Markets organization, through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. This role will be an integral component of the ISG network of teams and support.
This role is for an experienced operational manager with a strong record of accomplishment of delivering high quality service to internal and external clients of a large banking services organization. In addition to the day to day management of the ISG Documentation Operations team, this candidate will serve as the Tampa Site Lead for ISG Operations, with a matrix into the ISG O&T Tampa Site Head.
Key areas of focus for ISG Documentation Operations will include:
- Global Management responsibilities for the ISG Document Operations team; a team in 2 locations (Tampa, Manila) which supports the legal documentation of 70 Citi legal entities
- Service stakeholders in all regions and across multiple business lines (ICG Markets, Private and Commercial Bank)
- Direct management of 30 staff both permanent and staff augmentation
- Develop and drive training program, staff development and process roadmaps to improve the performance of our Business and Legal facing teams
- Drive data quality control - data managed is used throughout the Bank by 20 downstream systems therefore ensuring quality control over the firm’s central data repository for Legal agreements is paramount
- Support critical, time sensitive, process which directly impacts timeliness of Clients experience (on-boarded and margining)
- Target driven management of processing group with emphasis on innovation and productivity
- Ensure that client interaction is responsive, effective and professional at all times. Role will be primary escalation and will have extensive interaction with other departments
- Oversight of daily control function; ensuring key legal data is accurately sent to trade capture, risk and collateral systems
- Acting as data owner, collaborating with Legal/Business and O&T on integrity, specification, validation and issue resolution.
- Investigation and resolution of queries from trading desks, legal, compliance, Operations
- Ownership of all MCA, procedure and policy documentation. Full involvement in internal and external audits
- Drive technology automation and book of work, both tactically and strategically, working with other units within ISG to construct a strategic vision for Legal documentation
- Act as a point person for Legal processes as part of the overall 2 Day program – assist to drive the program across Markets Legal
- Raise the capacity through improved process flow, operations management, customer quality service
- Continuously work to improve process flows leveraging OE / LEAN processes
- Conduct full review of system data integrity and implement recommendations
- Involvement in development and delivery of new products or changes to existing process (e.g. Entity migrations)
- Evolve and re brand organization as ISG Document Operations and build on the responsibilities broadening the remit to support Documentation Master Central.
Key areas of focus for ISG Operations Site Lead, Tampa will include:
- Site lead for all ISG Operations staff in Tampa; act as a senior escalation point
- Champion ISG People Strategy efforts as well driving Operational Excellence in the site
- Work with the Site leadership on various matters that impact ISG in Tampa including any personnel and logistics
- Ensure ISG Operations is connected with the broader business deliverables
- Extensive knowledge operational processes and challenges
- Demonstrated experience of managing Operational team and People management skills
- Stakeholder management skills including escalation resolution
- Experience of working within a shared services function with a diverse client base
- Demonstrated experience of optimization in processes (legal/regulatory adherence an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of the Citi environment, understanding of products and services offered to clients
- Proven ability to interpret and implement change
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi and SDLC
- Considerable experience of dealing with senior management in a multi-function environment
- Extensive experience in control/risk, Audit, Compliance or with external regulatory bodies