- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19020979
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s explain what we do and explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Securities Processing team is an operational team based in Tampa which works closely with the client service team ensuring client’s needs are met in a timely manner. The Securities Processing team is the primary point of contact for wire entries, asset transfers and money market investments. The role sits within the Prime Brokerage service line, which is a stand-alone client executive operation focused on our regional and global hedge fund clients. We enable full integration into clients’ operational processes through a full suite of client facing reporting and technology tools. In addition, we serve as the front-end access to operational efficiency across financing, settlements, margin, asset servicing, among others.
- To support the daily maintenance of securities lending and investment transactions, by assuring timely and accurate issuance of lending activity instructions and settlements.
- Liaise with operations partners, Lenders, borrowers, custodial banks and traders.
- Assure timely settlement of loans/returns against agreed upon collateral.
- Investigate missing funds, reach out to counterparties and brokers to obtain swift of payment and liaise with trading desks to settle all pending receivables timely.
- Reconcile client account balances, cash positions, on loan positions.
- Monitor and settle re-investment activities within bank controls and policies.
- Strong academic record with Bachelor’s level degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-starter who can manage competing deadlines, prioritize appropriately and persist and deliver in the face of obstacles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility at multiple levels and lead through influencing
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver to a high standard
- Execution mindset, with a focus on tangible results