- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Non-Degree Program
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19015473
As the preeminent global financial services company, Citi boasts over 200 million diverse clients, including some of the most influential names in the business world. The benefits of our size add up to a lot more than a collection of statistics. The proportions of our business place us in a unique position. For over 200 years, we’ve brought together some of the world’s most successful and diverse financial companies to form one Citi with unparalleled strength across over 100 countries in four regions: North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
The Senior Supervisor will interface with business NAM HRs partners, managers and other business contacts building relationships, enhancing our HR Shared Services reputation, increasing our overall value and spectrum of support. The Senior Supervisor will develop continuous business solutions to improve customer service and provide superior service. This candidate should be a solutions-minded, strategic thinker with exceptional relationship management skills. The Senior Supervisor will lead a team of Specialists in the day-to-day handling of HR and Manager requests. The role will encompass team management, employee development, performance management, ensuring work is completed within the established service levels according to established procedures and protocols, and a client oriented protocol is consistently followed within the team. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, strong attention to detail, leadership, and planning skills are necessary.
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships with HR Partners to ensure full engagement and open lines of communication, achieve satisfaction levels and increase growth opportunities.
- Accountable for managing day-to-day service delivery operations team for North America including driving metrics of the team, executing monthly evaluations, and coaching and development of Specialists.
- Conducts robust and meaningful monthly one on one’s for each employee, as well as administering mid-year and year-end performance evaluations.
- Identifies the need for up-training, performance management and conducts side-by-side coaching when necessary.
- Regularly uses recognition tools to motivate and develop individual team members.
- Develops a robust professional relationship with peers locally and internationally creating a useful business network.
- Demonstrates exemplary ability to meet established deadlines and submit cyclical deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Provides support to team on requests with Program, Policy and Procedure Knowledge and tool expertise with special focus on customer satisfaction.
- Partners with HRSS Operations Manager and Leadership team to drive quality of service, quickly escalating issues, and acting with transparency when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Demonstrates a strong leadership ability to guide or direct others through actions and influence while making good business decisions that balance the needs of the business and HR partners.
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base.
- Demonstrates a firm foundation in change management and organizational design in a continually changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience leading staff in Production / Operations environments preferred
- 3 years of Human Resources and/or Shared Services experience preferred
- Strong customer service orientation and proven ability to drive improvements in customer satisfaction
- Good working knowledge of HR business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, proactively and enthusiastically with others within an organization
- Proven experience in proactively identifying process improvements and engaging in associated implementation efforts
- Ability to monitor and measure progress to ensure effective operations and strong execution
- Displays the ability to hold others accountable and deliver against high performance standards
- Demonstrated analytical and diagnostic skills in dealing with information that is available but must be further manipulated
- Demonstrated resilience and determination, with proven ability to adjust in changing environment and priorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage multiple deliverables at the same time
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority
- Strong presentation and communication skills (oral and written); demonstrated ability to influence clients and colleagues
- Highly motivated, analytical, organized and methodical