- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19013522
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s explain what we do and explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting global projects, business management activities, communications and management reporting initiatives and be based in Tampa, Florida.
The individual will work closely with KYC internal and external stakeholders to drive progress in various BAU and ad hoc initiatives.
Key Objectives Include:
- Overall responsibility for executive and business management reporting (e.g., Monthly Operating Reviews; Balanced Scorecards; weekly status updates; executive presentations) and driving execution on key management initiatives
- Generate BAU and ad hoc communications for internal staff, external stakeholders and all levels of management (e.g. monthly updates, quarterly newsletters, etc.)
- Effectively operate in a multi-faceted and constantly changing environment, with the responsibility for management of multiple project tracks of changing scope and priority
The ICG KYC Utility is an AML/KYC support and control function within Citi Institutional Clients Group Operations and Technology (ICG O&T) responsible for the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the Citi KYC Records and associated documentation in partnership with the Business and Compliance.
Experience and skill sets within the following major areas are expected:
- Communications Management
- Ability to generate effective communications and manage multiple projects simultaneously within aggressive deadlines.
- Must be able to liaise with a wide variety of personalities.
- Familiarity with organizing information in presentation ready formats. Design skills a plus.
- Overall responsibility for executive and business management reporting (e.g., Monthly Operating Reviews; Balanced Scorecards; weekly status updates; executive presentations)
- Serve as liaison between multiple stakeholders, including Global/Regional Operations Management teams, AML Compliance, Banking etc. to synthesize information for communications / presentations
- Overall responsibility for the communications functions globally for KYC, including the design, development, direction and oversight of the Communications policies and program
- Coordinate internal and external reporting to senior management and regional partners
- Develop and manage global communications campaigns, people strategy events and communication programs
- Communicate and coordinate verbally and in writing with global team members and key stakeholders
- Develop and execute feedback programs / surveys and provide insightful analysis
- Prepare presentation materials to support stakeholder reviews
- Support KYC Communications Head in meeting ad hoc requirements
- Support periodic management and regulatory reporting activities, meeting all deadlines
- Establish and utilize leadership capabilities and negotiation skills to successfully work with local and virtual teams
- Perform duties within the ethical and compliance guidelines of the firm
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- 7-10 plus years of professional, diverse experience across the finance industry, functions, and businesses
- Must demonstrate the highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity in carrying out responsibilities to our clients, to each other, and to the Citi franchise.
- Strong leadership and influencing and matrix management skills, with ability to motivate and drive diverse groups of individuals
- Drive results with high degree of accountability and affect change without direct authority; proven time and task management competencies with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong functional understanding of design and presentation preparation
- Substantial knowledge of operations, systems, process improvement, automation tools and related industry trends.
- Strong record as Program or Project Manager or department head, managing teams and large, strategic cross-functional projects
- Solid knowledge of risk & control, quality assurance and project management best practices and techniques.
- Strong design background
- Ability to analyze and react to problems and/or situations, ensuring that the overall process is not adversely impacted.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence peer group in decision making and strategic processes
- Effective people management skills to include experience in the coaching and development of other seasoned professionals
- Strong management, influencing, communication and implementation skills to deliver continuous service improvement in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong work ethic with a drive to see projects to completion
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships at a senior level
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships across functions, across regions, and across all levels of management.
- Proven problem solver, self-motivated, results-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment with different functional areas to get the job done
- Proven ability to prioritize business objectives and effectively manage multiple projects through to timely benefit realization.
- Proficiency with reporting tools and MS Office suite, management information systems (MIS), trend analyses, statistics, and quantitative and qualitative analyses is required to identify, lead, and monitor required organizational improvements as the department's primary change agent
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project
- High energy and a passion for getting the job done
- Strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time in a high-pressure environment
- Results-oriented with ability to conceive and execute business/operating plans.
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task