Prescription drug coverage
Health Spending Account (HSA)
Flexible work schedule
Long term disability leave
Our institutional values are shaped and validated by our employees. They describe how we strive to operate and are the standards of behavior we look to embody.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We operate honestly and ethically in an industry-compliant fashion. We are fair and trustworthy in our interactions with all we serve. Our employees, at all levels, lead by example and strive to do the right thing for our students and for each other. We are disciplined professionals who strive to be straightforward and dependable.
CHAMPION STUDENT OUTCOMES
We live by a strong commitment to our students and are passionate about preparing them for meaningful careers. We are deeply dedicated to ensuring students’ educational and career success. We excel at building our students’ confidence and empowering them to reach their full potential.
COMMIT TO EMPLOYEE SUCCESS
We are committed to our employees’ success and to each other’s success. We strive to create an environment that attracts and retains the best talent while offering continuous learning, professional development and career growth opportunities. We recognize and reward our employees for their contributions to the organization and to our students.
PURSUE RESULTS WITH PURPOSE
We pursue results with a sense of urgency and purpose. We take responsibility for achieving ambitious, measurable results and hold each other accountable. We think strategically and critically, greet new ideas and challenges openly, and look for innovative solutions to challenges.
HAVE FUN. BUILD ENERGY
Enjoying what we do is central to achieving our goals. Building energy, having fun, being optimistic and creating a positive working environment are all critical to our success and that of our students. We strive to be inspired and to inspire others. We consistently show appreciation and celebrate our successes, both large and small.
WORK AS ONE
We believe that cooperative, supportive teams produce breakthrough results. We strive to build and maintain positive relationships, show respect and humility when interacting with each other, and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner. By working together we win together - as one - ensuring that the goals of the company are the focal point of our efforts.
- Influences and empowers students and graduates to find employment in their field of study and begin their healthcare careers.
- Manages a population of graduates and assist them in job placement in the Allied Healthcare field.
- Works with students and graduates to give them guidance on interview techniques, workplace expectations, resume best practices and more.
- Develops and implements plans to achieve student and graduate employment goals.
- Matches graduates to employer positions and maintain ongoing relationships with companies to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Prepares for and facilitates graduate interviews with employers, including those with our national Corporate Alliance partnerships
- Maintains timely, compliant and accurate documentation and metric requirements on all activity related to UMA graduates, employers, job orders and interview results up to and including placement of graduates.
- Consistently meets or exceeds department metrics and quotas including talk time, interviews, hires and monthly goal of placed graduates.
- Contacts hiring managers to create new job opportunities, interviews, hires, and placements.
- Develops and grows new and existing relationships within the healthcare industry to proactively discover future job opportunities for our graduates.
- Locates, engages and attracts prospective healthcare companies to form partnerships to secure employment opportunities in assigned marketplace with the goal of building and maintaining long-term relationships that yield placements for UMA graduates and future relationship building.
- Sources employment opportunities through our proprietary lead management tool with over a million leads, cold calling, email, fax and social media contact with decision makers and hiring managers.
- Influences lead outcomes and communicates with hiring managers using a consultative graduate-focused approach to understand their hiring needs.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed according to company, government, and accreditor standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Office, Call Center Environment or Home Office
- Ability to share open cubicle office space with other coworkers
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer - Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sitting at a desk) for 80% of the time
- Requires occasional bending, stooping and squatting
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience, staffing, long-line sales, 3rd party logistics
- Experience in employment staffing, career services, out-placement services or sales experience in the corporate sector.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Ability to multi-task and handle a high-pressure environment with timeline pressures
Willingness to work in a high-powered, dynamic, energetic and results-drive call center environment
Comfortable working independently or in a team environment
Able to support a diverse and inclusive work environment
Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office
Knowledge in: Web browser software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Microsoft Office, Web browser software Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Life Insurance, Wellness program, Health Spending Account (HSA), Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K, Flexible work schedule, Long term disability leave, Tuition Assistance