Belmont Village Senior Living
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
SIGN ON BONUS—LIMITED TIME ONLY!
$700 sign on bonus offered to all new Full Time Caregivers
Details of bonus shared during interview. APPLY TODAY!
WE ARE HIRING ON THE SPOT!!
Full Time w/Benefits
Full Time:1st Shift. 6:30am - 3pm
2nd Shift. 2:30pm - 11pm
Wage is $13.00
- This position provides multi-functional duties related to service, assistance, support and supervision to residents.
- Follows the resident’s individual service plan in providing one-on-one support/visitation to residents, which may include:
- daily wellness checks
- incontinence management
- assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- escort service for meals, events, or nature walks
- Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
- Reports concerns about residents to immediate supervisor or Executive Director.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with residents, family members and coworkers.
- Adheres to housekeeping/shower schedule and completes duties in a satisfactory manner.
- When appropriate, provides companionship comfort to residents.
- Encourages socialization and participation in community:
- assists residents with participation in activities.
- facilitates activities, chaperones activities outside Community when requested.
- Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
- Know and follow established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
- Maintain safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping safety equipment in good working condition.
- Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrate competency based on training received
- Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
- Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions
- Participates in accident investigations
- Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or corrects those that can be corrected.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with people with dementia/cognitive impairment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
- Ability to work schedules as assigned in a 24-hour operation
- Telephone skills
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health Screening for this position
- Basic First Aid training
- One plus year of direct care experience
- PC skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.