Home Care Assistance is currently hiring Caregivers, CNAs/HHAs, and Direct Support Professionals who can work short or long term, day or night.
Apply and start work with 5 simple steps:
- Submit your application to this post
- One of our Recruitment Specialists will contact you
- Schedule for a Virtual Video Call Interview
- Set your available hours to work
- Set your Care Preferences and limitations
- Learn all about HCA and how we can match you with our clients
- Gather required documents - our Recruitment Specialists will assist you!
- Attend a Virtual Video Call Orientation / Training
Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness. HCA is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the globe.
Join our team of thousands of HCA Caregivers and together we will accomplish our mission to Change the Way the World Ages.
Pleasanton Service Area: Pleasanton, San Ramon, Blackhawk, Dublin, Livermore, Tracy, Castro Valley, Hayward, Fremont, Union City and Newark
Help our elders by assisting them with:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and personal care
- Cooking, light housekeeping, laundry and changing bed linens
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, and pharmacy
- Walking/ambulation and transfers
- Medication reminders
- Engaging activities to improve their quality of life
Our team in HCA is dedicated to our caregiverâ€™s success. Some of the benefits of working for HCA are:
- Competitive Wages and Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours (Set your own schedule/availability)
- Paid Training - Virtual / Online Classes and Hands-on training
- Paid Sick Leave
- 1.5x Overtime / Holiday Rate
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan - 20% matching
- Recognition Bonuses (New Hire Bonus, Caregiver of the Month and more)
- Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- Work close to home
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Growth within the company
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
- Minimum age of 18
- At least 6 months of professional or personal experience
- Applicants who have cared for family members or relatives are welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- 2 professional caregiving references
- Reliable Transportation - non-drivers welcome
- CA Department of Social Services Home Care Services Bureau Requirements
***Our Recruitment Specialists will assist you with this process
- Online Registration to the CA Home Care Aide Registry
- Pass a DOJ/FBI criminal background check through fingerprinting
- Recent Negative TB Test Results (Skin Test / Chest Xray)
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources/county testing
Home Care Assistance holds a long-standing reputation for taking care of our caregivers especially during these difficult times. At HCA, we exemplify family values and build meaningful relationships with our caregivers. We recognize that our caregivers are our heroes and we go above and beyond to ensure that our caregivers are safe, comfortable and supported at all times. The same way our caregivers take care of our clients.
Apply now to learn more about how Home Care Assistance can help you as an essential worker.
Powered by JazzHR