[Absolutely in Homecare Services] is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance â€“ Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming. Provide any financial aid if needed such as balancing checkbooks, going to the bank or helping the client to pay their bills.
- Companionship â€“ Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
About [Absolutely in Homecare Services]:
[Absolutely in Homecare Services] is a [non-medical Home-care] organization dedicated to [Helping seniors maintain their independence].
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [professionalism]. [Absolutely in Homecare Services] benefits include [health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development].
Powered by JazzHR