Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is currently seeking Caregivers for Companion Care. The right people will have strong customer service skills, responsible individuals with a heartfelt desire to assist seniors or disabled individuals to safely perform activities of daily living.
This job is great for students, people looking for flexible part-time work, and those wanting to work toward full-time opportunities. Start today! Kalamazoo and surrounding areas.
Assistance with walking and exercise
Menu planning and meal preparation
Grocery shopping, errands and escorting clients to and from appointments, etc.
Light housekeeping/ laundry
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have Driver's license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation.
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- Ability to pass a background check
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Drive Time
- Starting pay is competitive with 90-day performance reviews
- Flexible Schedule
- Part time or full time
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plans available for full-time employees (ICHRA)
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance available for full-time employees
- 401k Plan available
Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in Southwest Michigan! Our constant growth is attributed to excellent client and employee service.