**Multiple opportunities, flexible shifts, great pay & work near your home**
Associated Home Care is seeking experienced and compassionate Caregivers who will to join us in changing the way the world ages by helping older adults live their lives to the fullest from the comfort of their own home.
With flexible schedules to accommodate full-time, part-time, or if you’re looking for some short shifts to fill extra time in your schedule – AHC is sure to have the right fit for you and your personal needs.
Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends, and everything in between – we have open shifts with spectacular clients who need compassionate care that you can provide!
Caregiver / Companion Responsibilities: What will you be doing as a caregiver?
- Socializes and engages with the client and provide cues to the client.
- Escorts and/or drives client to appointments, with the permission of the supervisor.
- Provides supervision, companionship, psychological and emotional support to clients. Encourages the client’s participation in social/ recreational activity, including activities such as preparing a light meal or snack.
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers to deliver excellent care to clients and participates in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
Caregiver / Companion Benefits(Part-Time): Why choose AHC?
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
Caregiver / Companion Requirements: What qualifications do you need?
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies.
Apply Now and schedule your interview with AHC - with the chance to be hired on the spot!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic